Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of products and not wanting to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that market an invention idea is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, kellywilson.booklikes.com etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they begin a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and how to pitch an invention to a company will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.